Data are primarily supplied by Bloomberg LP.
Sovereign Ratings are sourced from Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s Investors Service, Fitch Ratings Ltd, and Rating and Investment Information, Inc.
Market Watch data gathered from Bloomberg are updated once a day during Manila business hours.
Please notify AsianBondsOnline through our feedback facility of any grossly inaccurate Market Watch data, and we will make all reasonable attempts to correct the data.
Government Bond Yields - LCY and USD
- Latest Yield/Rate = latest available closing yield to maturity
- Tenor = time to maturity
- Change From = (the difference of the latest yield and previous available closing yield) * 100; in basis point change
- Latest Rate = latest available spot rates
- Change From =( ((1/latest rate) / (1/previous available closing)) - 1) * 100
A positive (negative) value for the foreign exchange rate indicates the appreciation (depreciation) of the local currency against the United States dollar.
Interest Rates - LCY and USD
- Latest Rate = latest available published rate
- Change From = (latest rate minus previous available closing rate) * 100; in basis points
- Latest Rate = latest announced rate by the monetary authority or central bank
- Change From = (the difference of the latest rate and previously announced rate) * 100; in basis points
- Rating = assigned long-term foreign currency rating
- Outlook = projected direction of future prospects
- Date = latest date of rating effectivity
AsianBondsOnline is an educative and research tool only. The AsianBondsOnline team employs its best efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available from various sources, including information pertaining to market prices, yields and rates. However, it must be stressed that this information is complex and subject to rapid change. Data presented on these pages, including prices, rates and yields, are indicative only. AsianBondsOnline makes no representation as to the accuracy of these indicative prices, or that any trade quoted represents a favorable price, or that any change in price direction represents a trend.
The ADB provides no warranty or undertaking of any kind in respect to the information and materials found on, or linked to, AsianBondsOnline. The ADB accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the material posted or linked to the web site, or the information contained therein, or for any consequences arising from its use, and does not invite or accept reliance being placed on any materials or information so provided.